Why Choose Us?
What makes A Better View truly Better?
We guarantee all of our work. We are not finished unless you are completely satisfied.
We actually show up when we say we will.
All employees are trained to perform their job safely. This includes training in Cal/OSHA guidelines and IWCA safety guidelines (International Window Cleaners Association).
To ensure the protection of both the customer and employee, we have a $1,000,000 general liability policy, a $1,000,000 commercial auto policy, a bond issued for $10,000, and a workers’ compensation policy. Click here to view our insurance information.
Corey Goforth, owner and operator of A Better View has been making happy customers for over 18 years.
Attention to detail:
- Every employee has 2 sets of shoes; 1 set for working outside and 1 set for working inside your home.
- We even wear booties over our shoes when we are working in your home.
- We use soft ladder pads on the tops of our ladders to protect your home siding.
- If we need to bring a ladder inside your home we will use a set of dedicated clean soft ladder pads to ensure that the walls inside your home stay clean.
- We always use drop cloths to protect the furnishings in your home.
- We do not carry a bucket of water in your home that might accidentally spill or splash on your flooring or furnishings.
- We have the experience to properly remove all screens from the windows without causing costly damage to them.